Product Features and Specifications
MBart Switch Display Systems and Giclée Printed Canvas Wall Art (CVS)
MBart Switch Giclée Printed Cinematic Canvas Wall Art, Features:
- Available in 4 cinematic poster sizes:
- 12" x 18" Lobby Card (0.67" profile depth)
- 14" x 28" Half Sheet (x 0.67" profile depth)
- 27" x 40" One Sheet (x 0.67" profile depth)
- 40" x 60" Bus Stop (x 2.00" profile depth)
- Cinematic Art canvas wall art posters are giclée printed on durable archival polyester canvas, with anti-fading, anti-abrasion and antiwrinkle properties
- MBart Switch display systems allow you to exchange cinematic canvas art of the same size, creating new opportunity to collect, save, share and trade.
- Capable to display endless prints over time, MBart Switch displays are your wall space solution to showcase your collection and keep your gallery fresh.
- MBart Switch Cinematic Art is back lit capable, using illumination to elevate the presentation and experience of your art display.
Limited Edition Exclusives:
- Limited edition prints as indicated are hand numbered inside the watermark seal to authenticate their sequence within the limited production.
- When available, signed limited edition prints also include a handwritten signature from the MBartist Creator in the lower right corner of the print.
- Each print is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) card. The collectable card measures approximately 4”x 6” and is packaged in a protective PVC sleeve.
COA Cards, Your Signature Ticket:
- You may bring you MBartist product and COA card to any MBartist Alley at live events for a no-charge signature from the MBartist Creator (when available).
- A COA card is included with each MBartist print product, both limited edition and limited time print-on-demand (POD).
- MBart Switch Cinematic Canvas Wall Art ships pre-assembled* and is packaged in a presentation box specially designed to protect artwork in transit and deliver an engaging consumer experience.
*Due to the large size of the Bus Stop artwork this model requires some assembly.
- The lightweight aluminium frames reduce the weight of art packages saving shipping costs and reducing the energy required by courier to transport and deliver shipments.
- There is no glass in MBart Switch display systems, reducing the potential for harmful damage during transport and display.
- Most of the packaging materials for MBart Switch Cinematic Canvas Wall Art products are made from renewable resources and are recyclable.
- All MBartist print products are made with care and pride in North America.
- The canvas fabric is specially designed to receive and display the giclée printed inks and sealer, providing a damage resistant finished art product with anti-fading, anti-abrasion and antiwrinkle properties.
- Each MBartist Cinematic Canvas Wall Art print is a reproduction of original artwork created by an MBartist Creator, using large format UV printing technology developed by swissQprint.
- The primary benefits of UV printing are that the inks provide both brilliant color reproduction and exceptionally high-resolution print images.
- MBartist Cinematic Canvas Wall Art is back lit compatible, allowing illumination to further enhance the presentation and experience of your art display. (Light Box kits sold separately).
- MBart Switch display systems are created using black anodized Aluminium resulting in a lightweight, flush mounted low-profile display solution.
- Each MBart Switch display system includes two short rails and two long rails assembled using metal corner connector brackets (included) and Allen key driven screws (included) to connect the miter cut rails of the frame.
- All MBartist Cinematic Canvas Wall Art prints bear a watermark production seal in the lower left corner. This subtle and permanent mark authenticates your MBartist Cinematic Canvas Wall Art print featuring the brand of the artwork’s creative origin – either MBartist original exclusive or a Creator brand art product.
- Each MBart Switch display system ships with a self-anchoring specialty screw that can be installed in most wall surfaces using a screw driver (not included).
- Each MBart Switch display includes a drilled mounting well in the center of one short rail (for portrait display) and one long rail (for landscape display).
- Once the screw is installed safely to your wall, following all local building by-laws and safety requirements, simply lift your frame with the print installed and align the screwhead with the mounting well in the top frame rail.
Frame Assembly Instructions
For best results assemble your MBart Switch modular frame on a flat level surface.
To avoid scratches to the extrusion frame components please cover work surface with a
towel or cardboard.
- Ensure corner bracket set screws are loosened.
- Slide the corner bracket into the one end of the extrusion frame as shown in the cross section.
- Tighten set screws. Making sure corners of the frame are aligned and that there are no gaps.
- Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 for remaining corners.
Canvas Print Installation Instructions
- Starting at the corners PRESS the Silicon Edge Grip (SEG) of the printed fabric graphic into the SEG Channel of the extrusion frame.
- Working towards the center of each side continue pressing the SEG into the channel.
Do not slide your fingers along edge of fabric until each edge is installed and the fabric has a smooth finish.
Caring For Your MBartist Cinematic Canvas Art:
- Dust or loose dirt can be removed with microfiber rag or Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser using light quick brushing motions.
- Use Shout® to remove blood, food or drink. Treat stains promptly; treatments should be applied to the opposite side of graphics and use care as excessive water can create spreading and more damage.
PACKING & STORING
- Before packing always ensure fabric is clean and dry.
- Graphic side should be packed with unwaxed ink-free paper or fabric between the layers to prevent transfer or adherence to another surface.
- It is better to roll than to fold to limit creasing again with a protective layer.
- Pack in original shipping bags and store product in a cool dry area (40-80F). Always store your fabric in an environment with controlled heat and humidity.
- High levels of UV light can shorten the life of your fabric.
Environment Awareness, Green Efforts
- The UV printing process requires neither heating nor ventilation which keeps energy requirements low as evident by their ISO 20690:2018 certification.
- LED technology has eliminated toxic waste and held energy consumption to a minimum.
- swissQprint inks are VOC-free and Greenguard Gold certified.
- MBartist considers our carbon footprint in the production process working with local partners to reduce transportation costs and selecting partners who demonstrate an active ability to control and restrain their energy use and carbon emissions.